The ISO 9001:2015 standard is recognised worldwide and customers will understand the benefits of working with companies that are ISO 9001 certified. In fact, some of customers will only do business with certified companies because it gives them assurance that you management systems are constantly assessed and approved.
They will know from experience that working with ISO 9001:2015 certified companies provides many advantages:
Improves reporting and communications
Better quality products and service
More reliable production scheduling and delivery
Standards maintained by annual assessments
The Textile Export Council "TEC" of Egypt is a public private partnership organization working under the umbrella of Ministry of Trade and Industry to promote for Egyptian textile industries internationally. TEC is a focal point where the efforts of sector companies meet the will of Egyptian government to offer high quality textile products to the world.
Flax was cultivated extensively in ancient Egypt, where the temple walls had paintings of flowering flax, and mummies were entombed in linen. Egyptian priests wore only linen, as flax was considered a symbol of purity. Phoenicians traded Egyptian linen throughout the Mediterranean and the Romans used it for their sails.
Cannot provoke allergies, absorbs humidity which allows the skin to breathe. Has very low elasticity, and does not deform over time. Does not accumulate static electricity. Thermo regulating.. Tensile strength is twice as high as that of cotton and three times that of wool.
News & Events
- New Year’s Eve December 31, 2020
- Eid Mubarak May 23, 2020
- RAMADAN KAREEM April 23, 2020
- #Social_Distancing #Stay_Safe March 22, 2020
- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year December 27, 2019
- The Blessed Mawlid November 8, 2019
- Eid Adha Mubarak August 9, 2019
- Flax Fiber June 26, 2019
- EID MUBARAK June 5, 2019
- Ramadan – let this month heal you. May 5, 2019
- Labor Day April 30, 2019
- HAPPY EASTER DAY April 27, 2019
- FLAX Harvest Season 2019 April 9, 2019
- “We become what we think about.” -Earl Nightingale 😎 January 9, 2019